Criteo works with online retailers to serve personalized online display advertisements to consumers who have previously visited the advertiser's website. Thanks to this retargeting, the advertisers can reach customers again with personalized banners. Criteo is able to offer the relevant adverts at appropriate moments. Specified by the advertiser.
Advantages of advertising your products in Criteo:
- Generate more sales, delivering the right ad, at the right moment, in the shopper journey.
- Increase your visibility: Criteo works with thousands of the world's top publishers so you can get better placements across leading sites.
- Criteo can predict items of interest and show shoppers things they might like.
- Possibility of reaching 1,400 million potential shoppers every month.
- Improve the chances of customer loyalty.
How to start using Criteo within Channable?
- Create a Channable account
Creating an account takes seconds, just sign up with your name and email address.
- Import your product feed
The Channable tool supports CSV, XML, Google Spreadsheets and Text files. In addition, 3rd party connections to eCommerce platforms are also available. Just select the method you would like to import your product feed with. If you have a different type of file, don’t worry, just contact us and we’ll arrange something.
- Add a Criteo feed
In order to create your feed for Criteo, first you have to add Criteo as a channel. Don’t worry it’s very easy! To do that just head over to the ‘Feeds’ tab and click on ‘add new feed’.
- Create rules to optimize your ads
After you have added Criteo as a feed, the next step involves creating rules to optimize your feed for the best results possible. This involves using our IF THEN statements, which we designed to simplify this step. Use these rules to create the perfect feed.
The ‘Finalize’ step of the optimization is designed so that you can look over the data fields that should be filled and select the info that should occupy each field. This feature really helps with customizing and creating the best product feed for Criteo. After you have completed all the steps just press ‘run now’. After activating the feed, you can copy the optimized feed as a URL from the ‘Preview’ step and send it to Criteo.
- Start earning & celebrate your success
Sit back and watch your sales increase.