With Commerce Connector, you can inform interested buyers where to purchase your products, either online or on the high street, via buttons and display campaigns. This is made possible with their “Buy Now” sales tool that connects dealers and manufacturers, bringing together a brands website and all their points of sale.
Advantages of using Commerce Connector
- Advertises only items in stock
- Significantly shorten your consumers purchasing journey
- Increase your display network
- Don’t lose out on customers just because you don’t sell your products online
- Drive more traffic to your online shop
- Offer customer multiple purchase options
- Strengthen the relationships you have with your retailers
Where are my ads displayed with Commerce Connector?
- “Buy Now” Online - Redirect consumers from your online shop to online stockists so they can immediately purchase
- “Buy Now” Ads - You can use Commerce Connector to increase your display campaigns and redirect interested buyers to authorized stockists
- “Buy Now” In-Store - Can be integrated into websites, marketing campaigns, apps (and more) to communicate which nearby retailers potential consumers can buy your products from.
How can I send my ads to Commerce Connector?
- Create a Channable account
Creating an account takes seconds, just sign up with your name and email address.
- Import your product feed
The Channable tool supports CSV, XML, Google Spreadsheets and Text files. In addition, 3rd party connections to eCommerce platforms are also available. Just select the method you would like to import your product feed with. If you have a different type of file, don’t worry, just contact us and we’ll arrange something.
- Add a feed for Commerce Connector
The simplicity of the Channable tool enables you to create a feed for Commerce Connector in minutes. In order to do so, just click on the ‘Feeds’ tab and select ‘Commerce Connector’. Adding a Commerce Connector feed will greatly increase the visibility of your online shop. Do not waste any time, start now!
- Create rules
After you have created a Commerce Connector feed, the next step involves creating rules to optimize your feed for the best results possible. This involves using our IF-THEN statements, which we designed to simplify this step. Use these rules to create the perfect feed. You can do almost anything, for instance, excluding the products that are out of stock so they will not show up online and much more.
The ‘Finalize’ step of the optimization is designed so that you can look over the data fields that should be filled and select the info that should occupy each field. This feature really helps with customizing and creating the best data feed for Commerce Connector. After you have completed all the steps just press ‘Run now’. After activating the feed, you can download the optimized feed from the ‘Preview’ step and send it to Commerce Connector.
- Start earning
Sit back and watch your sales increase.
Available for: Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom.