Are you ready to start your career at a young and dynamic company? Do you have affinity with IT and do you like to help customers with technical issues? That means we're looking for you!
What does Channable do?
Channable is a fast-growing company with an international team of about 75 young and energetic employees. Since Channable was founded only 4 years ago, the positive start-up vibe is still very present. We have developed an online tool that helps webshop owners and marketers in their online marketing efforts. We have grown to be the number one feed management tool in the Netherlands! But how does our tool work? The following video explains it:
What will your job be?
You’ll be joining our current support team for the Benelux area. Together, this team is responsible for answering all questions coming from clients, both via email and via phone. You will also take care of providing (potential) clients with information about our tool. During all of this, you must keep in mind that some of our clients are more technically educated than others, and you must adjust your communication to your audience. Additionally, you will help clients set up their account and get to know the tool. We would also like your input on any possible improvements that we can make to the tool.
We do not want you to worry about not knowing our tool. In your first few weeks, we will give you a crash course, and you will get to know the tool like the back of your hand
Not just a regular support job
- The opportunity we offer isn’t just a regular support job. You’ll become an expert in Channable and the center of knowledge of the company.
- The problems our clients face are often complex, which means solving them becomes a puzzle.
- Next to your regular tasks, you can take on more responsibilities, such as updating our help center or – if you’re tech-savvy – building feeds and crawlers.
- We love optimizing our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth.
- Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about e-commerce.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic person (at least HBO/BSc level) in the area of Utrecht, with good communication skills and a service-oriented mindset. You should be a team player, and have affinity with IT. For this position, it is important that you are fluent in Dutch and available for 3, 4 or 5 days a week during at least one year. We are looking for someone that can start right away, but if you’re only available later on, there are also some possibilities. Indeed, in March (2019), there will be another position to be filled in our enthusiastic team for at least 3 days a week.
What do we offer?
- An alternating position and challenging job
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht
- A competitive salary
- A fully catered lunch every day
- A ping-pong table, Playstation and Xbox, to fight the after-lunch-dip
- Regular team activities and drinks in our very own Channabar
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights
- An international work environment for further improvement of your language proficiency