Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) is an online advertising platform owned by Microsoft to help you advertise directly on the search engine Bing. With Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) you can create customized text ads for the Bing search network which includes Yahoo.com. Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) can help you reach millions of customers that are using this search engine.
Advertise on Bing
With Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), you can reach tens of millions of people you can’t reach with Google Ads. Bing is the second most used search engine after Google. When configuring your ads for Bing, choose keywords that your potential customers may search for when they are looking for your product or service. Just like Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) allows you to target the audience of your ads. You will only pay when someone clicks on your ad. The costs are based on the CPC – cost per click- you set. Decide on your budget and the maximum bids per ad. Once you’ve completed all the steps and your ads are live, you can measure the performance of your campaigns in Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads).
Generate your Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) in Channable
Channable offers an SEA tool to drastically simplify the process for online merchants and marketing agencies handling thousands of products. With Channable’s SEA / Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) tool you can create thousands of dynamic Bing text ads using your product feed. There are pre-set ad templates for creating expanded text ads with dynamic fields, which can be used to create tailored ads for all your products. In addition, you can set keywords, negative keywords – using information from your import – and select target countries and languages, all configurable in the Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) tool, before exporting the campaigns to your Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) account. With Channable SEA tool, you can even copy the settings of Channable’s Google Ads tool for your Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) generator.
Advantages of using Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads)
- Reach people who do not use the Google search engine.
- Your ads are displayed to people who are already looking for the products or services you have to offer.
- You can target your ads on demographic and geographic criteria just like Google Ads.
- There is less competition on Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), so you will pay a lower CPC than on Google. Like Google Ads, you are only billed when a customer clicks on your ad.
- Set a monthly budget on Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), to make sure you don’t exceed what you’re willing to pay.
- Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) interface is very similar to the one of Google Ads, so if you are already familiar with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) will be easy to use.
- You can synchronize your Google Ads campaigns with your Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) account. The small disadvantage is that you cannot implement different campaign strategies. With Channable, copy what you have set up in the Google Ads tool to the Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) tool. Then it is easy to modify and adjust your campaigns according to specific strategies.
Where are my ads displayed with Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads)?
Your ads will appear on the Bing, AOL, or Yahoo search results page either at the top of the search results, on the side or at the bottom of the page. Your ads will also be shown across the whole Microsoft Search Network that includes Windows 10, Cortana, Office, and publishers such as The Wall Street Journal, Gumtree, and InfoSpace. Your ads have a chance of appearing when internet users search for your predetermined keywords as well as other factors, such as bid, relevance and performance of your ad and landing page. These keywords can be manually set in Bing or use Channable to generate them from your imported information.
Advertise with Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) using Channable’s SEA Tool
- Create a Channable account
Creating an account takes seconds, just sign up with your name and email address.
- Import your data feed
The Channable tool supports CSV, XML, Google Spreadsheets and Text files. In addition, 3rd party connections to eCommerce platforms are also available. Just select the method you would like to import your product feed with. If you have a different type of file, don’t worry, just contact us and we’ll arrange something.
- Connect with Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads)
The first step of this process involves making sure that your subscription with Channable includes the SEA tool, which will enable the Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) tab. If it does not, just contact us with your Microsoft advertising account number and will enable it for you. When you have enabled this option, head over to the Channable app and the text ads tab will now appear on your dashboard.
- Create rules to optimize your ads for Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads)
After you’ve added a new ad generator for Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads), the next step involves creating rules to optimize your content for the best results possible. This involves using our IF THEN statements, which are designed to simplify modifying your data. Use these rules to create the perfect ads. You can do almost anything, for instance, excluding the products that you don’t want to advertise, combine fields to make the perfect heading line and much more.
- Build your ads
The next step is to build your campaigns, ad groups and ads. Use information from your feed, with dynamic variables, or input static values. Our user-friendly template provides you with a preview of the ads as well as the option to create backup templates just in case your ads exceed word limits. Saving you valuable time!
- Preview for errors
This step of the process allows to preview your ads and if there are any errors they will be shown so you can fix them before they’re sent.
- Activate and let the ads do the work
Your ads will be pushed straight into Microsoft Advertising (Bing Ads) so you can relax!