Be part of our international, young team and play an important role in conquering the Spanish e-commerce market!
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing Dutch company that was founded 5 years ago and has developed into a company with a team of over 80 young professionals. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams of native speakers for many European countries and the States. Now we are opening our first office in Spain, and for that we need you!
What does Channable do?
We have developed an online marketing tool for online advertisers to easily sell their products or services on comparison sites, marketplaces, search engines and affiliate networks, worldwide! Please watch our video for further explanation of our tool.
Spain is your playground, and it’s a big one. It offers a lot of potential, that makes this job an amazing challenge. It’s up to your team to decide on how to make this a success, since you’re the expert in the market, but of course with some guidance, if needed from your experienced colleagues who have successfully rolled out Channable in several countries already. You will work from our office in Logroño (La Rioja), together with our Sales and Marketing Employee on acquiring new clients. The other 2 Sales and Account Managers are working from our office in the Netherlands who are focussing on current clients.
What will you do exactly?
- Research prospective clients and sell Channable by calling, emailing and through LinkedIn. The benefit from our tool is obvious, which makes it a great product to sell!
- Help companies that subscribed to our tool with the launch of their account.
- Attend fairs and events in Spain to promote Channable. Later, you’ll follow up with companies you met there.
- Regularly be on the road to demonstrate our tool or actively close deals, in the beginning together with your teammate.
- Gather feedback from potential clients to improve our product with new features.
Who are we looking for?
- You have some experience in sales and account management or in e-commerce / online marketing (min. 2 years). The combination of both would be even better!
- You like networking and you have a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring energy into the team.
- Your professional and trustworthy personality, which potential clients warm to instantly
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales or marketing
- You live in (or close to) Logroño and you’re willing to travel through Spain regularly
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5) and you can start as soon as possible
- Spanish is your mother tongue, and you speak English well enough to communicate with your colleagues in the Netherlands
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- The challenge to conquer the Spanish market with Channable. You have a lot of freedom to obtain customers in a way the team likes.
- The opportunity to travel regularly; to Spanish cities and the Netherlands (Utrecht is a cool city!)
- A super flat organization that is open to your ideas.
- Learn a lot about e-commerce and online marketing, and sales of course!
As it’s important to know what you are selling, we want you to become an expert in Channable. Therefore in the first months you will be trained in our office in the Netherlands, where the full (international) sales team, which exists of around 20 people, will train you to get you up to speed. And a good way to get to know your colleagues and sniff up the great and positive company culture!
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter (in English) to email@example.com. If you convince us, you will be invited for a first interview through Skype. The second interview will be at our office in the Netherlands.