Are you ready to start your career within a young and dynamic team? Do you have affinity with IT and do you like helping customers with technical issues? That means we're looking for you!
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company with an international team of about 75 young and energetic employees. Since Channable was founded only 4 years ago, the positive start-up vibe is still very present.
What does Channable do?
We have developed an online marketing tool for online shops and marketeers to easily advertise their products or services on comparison sites, marketplaces and affiliate networks. But how does that work? The following video explains it:
We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world. For that, we need YOU!
What will your role be?
- You will be joining our current support team for the DACH area, consisting of 4 enthusiastic German colleagues.
- Together with this team, you will be responsible for answering all questions coming from German-speaking clients, both via email and via phone.
- Our support team works closely together with sales. This means you’ll be partly responsible for finding new business opportunities and supporting new clients with the onboarding process.
- You’ll be in touch with very diverse clients (from big brands to private webshop-owners), which brings a lot of variation to your job.
- As some of our clients are more technically educated than others, the challenge for you is to adjust your communication to your audience.
Not just a regular support job
- The opportunity we offer isn’t just a regular support job. You’ll become an expert in Channable and the center of knowledge of the company.
- The problems our clients face are often complex, which means solving them becomes a puzzle.
- Next to your regular tasks, you can take on more responsibilities, such as updating our help center or – if you’re tech-savvy – building feeds and crawlers.
- We love optimizing our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth.
- Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about e-commerce.
Who are you?
- Your communications skills are on point and your mindset is service-oriented.
- You’re a team-player and but can also work independently.
- You have affinity with IT.
- You have a Bachelor / Master’s degree or you’re studying right now.
- German is your mother tongue and you have a good understanding of English.
- You’re available for 3, or (preferably) 4 or 5 days a week. Is your (study) schedule in the way of this? You can also work half days.
- You live in (or close to) Utrecht.
What do we offer?
- A varied and challenging job.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Table tennis, darts and FIFA to fight your afternoon dip. Free Yoga classes and a masseuse.
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights.
- An international work environment for further improvement of your language proficiency.
- Regular team activities and drinks at our own office-bar. The Channabar is a great place to get to know your colleagues better.