Are you a native English speaker? Are you a people-person? And last but not least, are you not afraid to reach out to (potential) clients? Then we want you! We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive colleague to join our UK Sales team.
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company with an international team of about 75 young and energetic employees. Since Channable was founded only 4 years ago, the positive start-up vibe is still very present. Besides the good atmosphere, we also offer our employees an enriching and professional experience and the opportunity to grow within Channable.
What does Channable do?
We have developed an online marketing tool for online shops and marketeers to easily advertise their products or services on comparison sites, marketplaces and affiliate networks. But how does that work? The following video explains it:
We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world. For that, we need YOU!
What will your role be?
- You’ll be joining our current UK sales team consisting of 3 enthusiastic colleagues.
- After a training period, you will directly start with your job and you will get the responsibility for our current customers, among which are a lot of big brands and/or companies
- Besides maintaining relationships with our current customers, a big part of your job will consist of identifying potential clients and partners in the market and approaching them by telephone and e-mail.
- You will also help companies that subscribed to our tool with the launch of their account or explaining the functionalities or added value of our tool.
- Don’t worry about not knowing our tool yet! Even though we are a tech start-up, our tool is very intuitive and non-technical. You don’t need to be an Einstein to understand the tool, and believe us: we train you well.
Not just a regular sales job
- The opportunity we offer isn’t just a regular sales job. We want you to become an expert in Channable, so you can give demonstrations to potential customers and even train our customers in working with the tool.
- You will work together with our marketing team when visiting or hosting interesting fairs to promote Channable.
- Next to that, we love optimizing our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth.
- Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about e-commerce.
Who are you?
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy into the sales team.
- You have a strong drive to obtain more customers; you can work on this on individual basis but also like to cooperate.
- You are creative in finding ways to approach and convince potential customers.
- You have some experience with sales, account management or customer contact.
- Experience in online marketing is an advantage.
- English is your mother tongue and you know the UK business culture.
- You are interested in e-commerce. Experience in this sector is not necessary, interest is more important to us.
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5).
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance but not required in the field of communication, business, sales or English language and culture studies.
- You’re willing to travel abroad for fairs and customers visits from time to time.
- Because our office is located in Utrecht, you live in this area or you are willing to move to the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Table tennis, darts and FIFA to fight your afternoon dip. Free Yoga classes and a masseuse.
- Great personal development possibilities.
- Drinks at our own office-bar. The Channabar is a great place to get to know your colleagues better.