Is breaking new ground your thing? Is “Do-er” your middle name? Then we want you! Channable is looking for enthusiastic, eager and strategic Sales and Account Managers for the US Market!
Channable is expanding across the big pond to the USA. We’re looking for a team of Christopher (or Christina) Columbusses who will form a new team to conquer the Wild West with us! If you feel entrepreneurial and want to work outside of the box, you should definitely keep reading.
Who you are & what you’ll do
You are a driven and creative person. Your enthusiasm is contagious and customers get curious about our tool just by chatting with you. New challenges give you a rush, especially if you can develop a strategy, which is no problem for you, as you’re smart (preferably B.A./M.A. in communications or business) and experienced (sales, account management or marketing).
As you will be working for the US market, you are a native English speaker, who preferably has also lived in the US and is willing to travel to fairs and clients. You are a real people-person, and, by that, you sweep (potential) customers off their feet. Presenting our tool and fine tuning demos to the customer’s needs is second nature to you. Our product is a tech tool but it is very intuitive and does not require technical skills. There is no need for you to grab your algebra books or start to learn code; believe us when we say we will train you thoroughly.
Who we are & what we do
Whilst our historic office building is over 400 years, were a young ambitious company that celebrated it’s fourth anniversary this year. In those 4 years, we’ve grown at a record rate. From 3 co-founders to a team of more than 75 colleagues and 14 different nationalities. We are the market leader in Benelux, growing fast across Europe and are now going to conquer the US market. In order to do that, we need you!
Our feed management tool is the swissknife for the marketing community. It enables e-commerce businesses and marketing agencies to simplify and automate certain online marketing practices, saving them time, improving their efficiency and ultimately delivering high quality.
The perks & the procedure
- Since we are just setting up the expansion to the US market, you’ll work for the start-up within the start-up. That means lots of freedom for your creativity!
- We believe that our company is a great place to work. However, you can’t buy bread with that so we offer a competitive salary.
- Our office is located in the middle of Utrecht city and includes an in-house bar and even a gaming cellar (FiFa, pingpong, darts). Would you like to see what your future workplace and colleagues look like? Check out our Instagram and Facebook!
- Sporty? We offer free yoga classes as well as a soccer team, bouldering team and a cycling team. Esther, our masseuse, comes by once a month to attend to our aches and pains.
- For this job, we’d like you to work 5 days a week with the possibility of working in the evenings to match the US office hours.
- We’re flexible about the starting date, but if it’s love at first sight, it’s be great to have you starting in January 2019 or as soon as possible!
Are you interested? Send your job application and CV (and whether you have a work permit) to email@example.com.