We are looking for a creative, enthousiastic and proactive colleague to join our Sales team for France
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company with an international team of about 75 young and energetic employees. Because Channable was founded only 4 years ago, you can still enjoy the positive start-up vibe. Besides the good atmosphere we offer our employees an enriching and professional experience and the opportunity to grow within Channable. Working with us means a challenging job where you develop yourself but also have a lot of fun!
What does Channable do?
We have developed an online marketing tool for online shops and marketeers to easily place their products or services on comparison sites, marketplaces and affiliate networks. The tool is very easy to use: product information is loaded through a data feed (a file with all product information), plug-in or API, and can then be optimized to meet the customer’s requirements and the specifications of the desired export platform. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world. For that, we need YOU!
What will your role be?
You’ll be joining our current French sales team consisting of 4 enthusiastic colleagues. After a training period, you will directly start with your job and you will get the responsibility for current customers, among which are a lot of big brands and/or companies. Besides maintaining relationships with our current customers, a big part of your job will consist in identify potential leads in the market and approach them by telephone and e-mail. You will also help companies that subscribed to our tool with the launch of their account or explaining the functionalities or added value of our tool.
The opportunity we offer isn’t just a regular sales job. We want you to become an expert in Channable, so you can give demonstrations to potential customers and even train the employees of our customers on how to work with the tool. We develop our tool based on our client’s feedback, which means that you have a 6th sense for their wishes. To improve our tool, you will be in close contact with our development department about this. You will also work together with our marketing team when visiting or hosting interesting fairs to promote Channable.
Next to that, we love to optimize our internal processes here at Channable. And together with your colleagues, you’ll have enough opportunities to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth. Last but for sure not least, you will learn a lot about e-commerce.
We do not want you to worry about not knowing our tool yet! In your first few weeks, we will give you an extensive training, and you will get to know the tool like the back of your hand.
Who are we looking for?
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy into the sales team.
- You have a strong drive to obtain more customers; you can work on this on individual base but also like to do this in cooperation.
- You are not afraid of cold acquisition; you are creative in finding new ways to approach and convince potential customers
- You have some experience with sales, account management or contact with customers
- Experience in online marketing is an advantage
- You are fluent in French and English both verbal and written, preferably French is your mother tongue.
- You are interested in e-commerce. Experience in this sector is not necessary, interest is more important to us.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance but not required in the field of communication, business, sales or French language and culture studies.
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5) and willing to travel abroad for fairs and customers visits time to time.
- Because our office is in Utrecht, you preferably live in this area or you are willing to move to the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- We believe that our company is a great place to work. Because you can’t buy bread with that, we pay you a competitive salary.
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Table tennis, darts and FIFA to fight your afternoon dip. Do you want to finish the day in a pleasant way? Join our free Yoga classes or Channable sports groups (soccer, cycling and bouldering). Next to that, we also offer drinks at our own office-bar. The Channabar is a great place to get to know your colleagues better.
- The ability to influence the music in the office, so bring it on…. !
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Because we are searching for someone creative please surprise us with your CV or motivation letter. You can think of sending us a short video or vlog for a good first impression, but there are many more ways to do so! If you made us curious to meet you, you will be invited for an interview with Claire (Country Manager France) and Marloes (HR). If its a match for both, you will be invited to a second interview with Rob (Founder) and Michel (Sales Manager). Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.