We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and proactive colleague to join our Sales team for the DACH countries
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company with an international team of about 75 young and energetic employees. As Channable was founded only 4 years ago, you can still enjoy the positive start-up vibe. Aside from a good atmosphere we offer our employees an enriching and professional experience, and the opportunity to grow within Channable. Working with us means a challenging job where you develop yourself but also have a lot of fun!
What does Channable do?
We have developed an online marketing tool for online shops and marketeers to easily place their products or services on comparison sites, marketplaces and affiliate networks. The tool is very easy to use: product information is loaded through a data feed (a file with all product information), plug-in or API, and can then be optimized to meet the customer’s requirements and the specifications of the desired export platform. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world. For that, we need YOU!
What will your role be?
You’ll be joining our current sales team for DACH (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). After a training period, you will directly start with your job and you will get the responsibility for current customers, among which are a lot of big brands and/or companies. Besides maintaining relationships with our current customers, you will help us identify potential leads in the market and approach them by telephone and e-mail. You will also help companies that subscribed to our tool with the launch of their account or explaining the functionalities or added value of our tool.
The opportunity we offer isn’t just a regular sales job. We want you to become an expert in Channable, so you can give demonstrations to potential customers and even train the employees of our customers how to work with the tool. We develop our tool based on our client’s feedback, which means that you’ll have a 6th sense for their wishes. To improve our tool, you will be in close contact with our development department about this. You will also work together with our marketing team when visiting or hosting interesting fairs to promote Channable.
Next to that, we love to optimize our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll have enough opportunities to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth. Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about e-commerce.
We do not want you to worry about not knowing our tool yet! Even though we are a tech start-up, our tool is very intuitive and non-technical. You don’t need to be an Einstein to understand the tool, and believe us: we train you well.
Who are we looking for?
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy into the sales team.
- You have a strong drive to obtain more customers; you can work on this on individual basis but also like to cooperate.
- You are creative in finding ways to approach and convince potential customers.
- You have some experience with sales, account management or contact with customers.
- Experience in online marketing is an advantage.
- You are fluent in German and English both verbal and written, preferably German is your mother tongue and you have lived in one of the DACH countries.
- You are interested in e-commerce. Experience in this sector is not necessary, interest is more important to us.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree. For instance, but not required, in the field of communication, business, sales (Kaufmännische Ausbildung e.g.) or German language and culture studies.
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5) and willing to travel to fairs and clients all over the three beautiful DACH countries.
- With our office in Utrecht, you preferably live in this area or you are already planning to move to the Netherlands.
What do we offer?
- We believe that our company is a great place to work. However, as you can’t buy bread with that we offer a competitive salary.
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Table tennis, darts and Fifa to fight your afternoon dip. Do you want to finish the day in a pleasant way? Join our free Yoga classes or Channable sports groups (soccer, cycling and bouldering). Next to that, we offer drinks at our own office-bar. The Channabar is a great place to get to know your colleagues better.
- The ability to influence the music in the office, so bring it on!
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within one week. Please surprise us with your CV or motivation letter because we are searching for someone creative. Perhaps sending a short video or vlog to make a good first impression, but there are many more ways to do so! If you piqued our curiosity, you will be invited for an interview with Max (Country Manager DACH) and Marloes (HR). A second interview will be with Rob van Nuenen (Founder) and Michel (Manager Sales). Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.