Are you looking for an awesome place to start your career in IT? And do you want to become a (junior) developer?
In this role, you will be part of our integrations team, which has two main tasks: providing technical support to our technical support team and contributing to the integration of new API connections and new features within the tool. Our integrations specialists are in contact with different departments: support (regarding technical issues), sales (regarding feature requests for instance) and development (regarding a big part of the tool’s backend). Some of the tasks you will face within this role include (but are not limited to):
- To obtain better understanding of the Channable API connections
- Research technical issues related to the tool for the support department
- Provide accurate information to development department to help solve issues
- Small programming tasks (scripts, API programming tasks, implementation of new features and changes & cleanup of backend code – all mainly in Python)
- Set up training sessions for support, to make support more self-sustainable
Who are we looking for?
Apart from someone who will fit the team, there are some things we would like to see in your experience and motivation:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Some experience with programming (Python is a plus)
- Experience with APIs (not required but a plus)
- The skill to translate technical details to understandable explanations
- Eager-to-learn mindset
- HBO or University thinking level. Preferably something IT related, or a degree supplemented with programming or IT courses
- Good communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch as well
- Fulltime availability (or at least 32 hours/week)
What do we offer?
- A cool career opportunity and the ability to be involved in our newest developments
- A fast learning environment to gain more programming experience
- A competitive salary
- A spot in our beautiful monumental office in the heart of Utrecht, where every day your lunch is provided by us
- Informal atmosphere within our international, young and fun team
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights. In which direction exactly? That’s up to you!
- Table tennis, PlayStation and Xbox– to fight your afternoon dip
- Free drinks at our in-house bar (aka Channabar)
What does Channable do?
Channable is a young and fast-growing start-up from Utrecht focusing on the e-commerce and online marketing sectors. Nowadays we have about 70 employees, divided over 14 nationalities. Our product is the largest online marketing tool in the Benelux. But, what is Channable exactly?
We have developed the leading feed management solution for e-tailers of all sizes, from the small web shop around the corner to the big players like IKEA. The tool is very simple: product information is uploaded through a data feed, plug-in or API, and is then easily optimized using rules so that the feed meets the customer’s requirements and the specifications of the desired export platform.
Channable was founded 5 years ago and currently consists of a young team of 80 employees. Our open and modern office is located right in the center of Utrecht, it’s easily reachable by bike and public transport and there are plenty of restaurants and food carts to choose from around it. We offer an open and respectful working atmosphere, where challenging work is balanced with breaks to play ping-pong, Xbox or just hanging back on our comfortable couch. We also regularly go out for drinks or dinner together and have the occasional office party. Do you want to see more of Channable and your future colleagues? Check us out on Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin!
Are you interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the button below. We will respond to your application within one week. If you piqued our curiosity, you will be invited for an interview. Your starting date is flexible.