We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic frontend software engineer to join our development team.
What does Channable do?
Channable is a young and fast-growing start-up from Utrecht focusing on the e-commerce and online marketing sectors. Nowadays we have about 75 employees, divided over 14 nationalities. Our product is the largest online marketing tool in the Benelux. But, what is Channable exactly?
We have developed the leading feed management solution for e-tailers of all sizes, from the small web shop around the corner to the big players like IKEA. The tool is very simple: product information is uploaded through a data feed, plug-in or API, and is then easily optimized using rules so that the feed meets the customer’s requirements and the specifications of the desired export platform.
What will your job be?
You will be part of the product team, where your tasks will include the following:
- Building UX prototypes of new product features
- Design and implementation of new product features
- Collaborate with and review PRs of other team members
- Work together with the sales and support teams on requirements and issues
In more technical terms you’ll be working on:
- Our Ember.js frontend application, Handlebars, Less, UX prototyping, requirement gathering.
By using the following:
- Libraries: Ember.js, Handlebars, LESS
- Tools: Ember-cli, Node, Yarn
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for talented programmers who can join our development team. We would like you to bring certain knowledge and experience including the following:
- Experience with complex single page applications
- Experience with designing and implementing frontend functionalities
- Experience with web development, web technologies and APIs
- Good understanding of HTTP
- Committed to high engineering standards
- Living in Utrecht, or willing to travel to Utrecht on working days
- Available to join our team for 24 – 40 hours per week
What do we offer?
- An interesting (side)job within a talented team
- Working together with senior programmers to improve your skills
- A spot in our beautiful monumental office in the heart of Utrecht, where every day your lunch is provided by us
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights. In which direction exactly? That’s up to you!
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company
- Table tennis, PlayStation and Xbox– to fight your afternoon dip
- Free drinks at our in-house bar (aka Channabar)