Be part of our international, young team and play an important role in our high quality customer service
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company that was founded 5 years ago. The Utrecht-based startup rapidly developed into a company with an international team of over 80 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company.
We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams of native speakers for the Nordics, DACH, UK, Iberia, France and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht. We are looking to further develop our business in France, and for that we need you!
What will your role be?
- You will be joining our current customer support team consisting of 25 enthusiastic students and young professionals.
- Together with this team, you will be responsible for answering all questions coming from French-speaking clients, both via email and via phone.
- Our support team works closely together with sales. This means you’ll be partly responsible for finding new business opportunities and supporting new clients with the onboarding process.
- You’ll be in touch with very diverse clients (from big brands to private webshop-owners), which brings a lot of variation to your job.
- As some of our clients are more technically educated than others, the challenge for you is to adjust your communication to your audience.
Not just a regular support job
- The opportunity we offer isn’t just a regular support job. You’ll become an expert in Channable and the center of knowledge of the company.
- The problems our clients face are often complex, which means solving them becomes a puzzle.
- Next to your regular tasks, you can take on more responsibilities, such as updating our help center or – if you’re tech-savvy – building feeds and crawlers.
- We love optimizing our internal processes here at Channable. Together with your colleagues, you’ll get the opportunity to improve the way we work and help our customers. You can play an important role in realizing more growth.
- Last but definitely not least, you will learn a lot about e-commerce.
Who are you?
- Your communications skills are on point and your mindset is service-oriented.
- You have affinity with IT.
- You have a Bachelor / Master’s degree or you’re studying right now.
- Your French is very good (C1 or better) and you have a good understanding of English.
- You’re available part-time for 3 days a week.
- You live in (or close to) Utrecht.
What do we offer?
- A varied and challenging job.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Table tennis, darts and FIFA to fight your afternoon dip. Free Yoga classes and a masseuse.
- The opportunity to grow within Channable to unprecedented heights.
- An international work environment for further improvement of your language proficiency.
- Regular team activities and drinks at our own office-bar. The Channabar is a great place to get to know your colleagues better.