Be part of a fast-growing, young and international team! You will meet interesting companies, travel regularly and have fun with us!
Who are we?
Channable is a fast-growing company that was founded 5 years ago and developed into a company with an international team of over 80 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. We are the market leader in Benelux and are now conquering the rest of the world, with teams of native speakers for the Nordics, DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), UK, Iberia, France and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht. We are looking to further develop our business in DACH countries, and for that we need you!
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. DACH is your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. It’s up to the DACH team to decide on how to make this a success, since you’re the expert in the market.
You’ll be joining our sales team, which is composed of 22 internationals spread over 7 different markets. Currently, the DACH sales team consists of three employees, who are in charge of the German market together with six marketing and support employees. With nine German speaking employees, we are looking to expand to ten.
Within the DACH sales team, we now have two business development representatives (BDR), a customer success representative (CSR), and the missing piece within the team is an account executive (AE). The CSR focuses on maintaining relationships with existing partners/clients. The AE and BDR are in charge of new German businesses, where the AE will have a senior role.
You’ll be the face of Channable in German speaking countries and you’ll be fully integrated into the world of digital marketing. You’re a true hunter that loves networking and closing deals. As the AE, you’ll own the strategic relationships with key prospects. By using your own and Channable’s networks, you’ll be in touch with the right people and use this to connect with new prospects.
What will you do exactly?
- Reach and exceed a revenue target as a key part of Channable’s success.
- Sell Channable to both marketing agencies and online advertisers.
- Solution-focused selling where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs.
- Often be on the road to actively close deals (around twice a month).
- Research and identify prospective clients.
- Identify new market opportunities for the business and communicate this within the team.
Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and account management for big (German) companies.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of e-commerce.
- You like networking; in fact you’ve already built up a network in Germany.
- You have a professional attitude and a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- You like a challenge. The German market is your playground!
- German is your mother tongue and you know the German business culture well.
- With your proactive and positive attitude, you will bring even more energy into the sales team.
- You understand and speak English well enough to communicate with your colleagues.
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales or German language and culture studies.
- You preferably live in (or close to) Utrecht and you’re willing to travel to DACH regularly.
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5).
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be in contact with big German brands.
- Freedom in the strategy for your market.
- Competitive salary.
- Informal atmosphere within our internationally oriented company.
- The opportunity to be in DACH regularly.
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily.
- Great working conditions: free Yoga classes, massages and Channable sports groups. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office-bar!
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Utrecht, or through Skype if you don’t live in the area. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.